The advisors, agents, attorneys, accountants, and staff of West Insurance & Financial Group, Inc each pledge to adhere to the following principles and high standards of professional conduct:
- I will always commit myself to protect and promote the interests of my clients, and will always conduct myself in a way that reflects well on my profession.
- I will be totally honest when explaining my education and business background, professional designations, and years of industry experience.
- I will be completely truthful by not exaggerating the realistic returns or future value one can expect from any product, transaction, service, or solution that I may recommend.
- I will always disclose the important features of a product, transaction, service, or solution and disclose potential risks that may negatively affect future performance or value.
- I will always consider both my client’s current and future needs when determining the proper suitability of any recommendations that I may make.
- I will respect the confidentiality of any information entrusted to me or obtained in the course of my business or professional activities.
- I will only use sales presentations and advertising materials, including product illustrations, that are completely accurate and compliant with state and federal regulations.
- I will always refer my clients to a more specialized professional advisor when their needs go beyond my current license or expertise.
- I will consistently educate myself as to the new laws and regulations in my industry, and I will always act in good faith toward those I serve.
West Insurance & Financial Group, Inc hereby agrees to the principles and mandates outlined in this pledge and understand the obligation to uphold appropriate business practices and high standards of professional conduct.